We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Caps For Sale
Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
Once there was
a peddler who sold caps.
But he was not like
an ordinary peddler
carrying his wares on his back
He carried them
on top of his head.
First he had on his own
then a bunch of gray caps,
then a bunch of brown caps,
then a bunch of blue caps,
and on the very top
a bunch of red caps.
Slate mentioned this book early last week and brought it in for us to check out. What a better way to give a look at our new caps than with a book called Caps For Sale. The Gentleman's Caps are the exclusive new addition to the family but the updated Knitted Hat comes in just in time for the cold weather.
Slate was more than excited to partake in this little photo shoot.
Here are the hats from top to bottom:
Knitted Hat in Red.
Grey and then Black Winter Hat.
Then come the Gentleman's Caps - Green, Polka Dot and Grey in that order.
And finally the black Merino Hat to finish it off.
I heard that Bear on a Bike might be next up on the list for the children's book crossover campaign…
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.