[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Calling all (Amateur) Cross Photographers
photos by Max Ralph
Seeing as how we cannot be at every race around the country we here at Rapha North America are asking for your help. With the Cyclocross season officially underway the Rapha-FOCUS gents have been out on the courses tearing it up from Cross Vegas to the USGP Planet Bike Cup in Wisconsin and then West again for Krosstober Fest in California. Now, no matter how badly we want to be cheering these guys on — swinging cowbells in their faces and waving Rapha Umbrella's around like they're going out of style —the truth of the matter is that we cannot be everywhere at once. Which is why we need your help.
So, here is the plan. Every Monday morning after a weekend of racing we would love to have our inbox stuffed with photos of these guys racing bikes across the country. I mean, they look good, they race pretty damn well, and they are all over the place. What I am wondering is this. Starting this coming Monday we will send out a Rapha-FOCUS cap to our favorite photo from the weekend. All the photos will be gathered into Flickr for everyone to view. Then, sometime around Cross Nationals in Bend, OR we will have a bigger contest. A people's choice of sorts will happen with all the photos. We will figure a way to let everyone vote on their favorite and then Zach and Chris will pick their favorites as well. Those winners will get a little something extra, and I can promise, it will be good. We are talking - come away looking (and smelling) like a PRO good.
Rules: you cannot be a professional photographer and your entry must be submitted by Tuesday 12:00am PST following the racing weekend to be considered for the weekly drawing. To see the complete list of races for when the guys will be in your area check the official Rapha-FOCUS schedule. The racing in Cincinnati this weekend should serve as the first of many good things to come.
All entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…