Shaving cream for the face and legs
For road riders, shaving their legs is a treasured ritual that heralds the start of the racing season. Rapha Shaving Cream is a blend of natural ingredients and essential oils designed for shaving both the face and legs, with a subtle fragrance inspired by the flora surrounding Mont Ventoux.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
"Male cyclists who shave their legs, for better or worse, like to luxuriate in the process of lathering up and then lovingly depilating their legs. Rapha, which caters to just such traditions, gives us another reason to savor a shave with this cream. Like other Rapha skin care products (soap, embrocation, and chamois cream), this one takes its inspiration from the slopes of Mont Ventoux, and uses ingredients like Juniper berries, Cypress, Lavender, and pine needles to create a scent that evokes the Giant of Provence. In a hot, steamy shower, the aromas come together in a wonderful way. More wonderful, of course, is the shaving cream’s impressive performance: Use two fingers full on each leg, and work it into lather before shaving. The cream does a better job than most at moisturizing your legs as you shave, leaving them smooth, without any bumps or razor burn."
– Andrew J. Bernstein, Bicycling