[ locale string ]
Breaking Away at the Bicycle Film Festival London
2009 is the 30th anniversary of the film Breaking Away, and luckily for those in the UK, big screen showings are not just for Austin TX. The London Bicycle Film Festival will be having a screening along with a number of other exciting bicycle-related films between 24 and 26 September. Tickets are available from the Barbican and are bound to sell fast, judging by last year's success of Road to Roubaix.
Other things to look out for are the showing of Where Are You Go and the Rapha Ride, leaving from Richmond Park on the morning of 26 September at 9.30 for a spin and then some refreshments before venturing up to the Barbican in time for the screening of Tour des Legendes at 12.30. More info on this will be announced soon.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.