We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
After several weeks in Belgium and Holland, the MCC continues its European travels this time to Berlin, just in time for the Velothon Berlin, where it will be present with coffee and much more all weekend.
Warming up for the city's weekend-long celebration of cycling, Rapha is pleased to announce the Brandburger To(u)r on the evening of Thursday 7th June, hosted together with our good friends from Pasculli. Whether to keep the legs turning over gently before the race, or just enjoy a summer evening's ride in good company, all are welcome.
Please come along and join us anytime from 4pm at the Villa Pasculli for a range presentation and coffee, with the ride itself rolling out at 6.30pm. After the tour, we look forward to rewarding you with drinks and snacks.
Thursday 7th June, from 4pm
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…