[ locale string ]
After several weeks in Belgium and Holland, the MCC continues its European travels this time to Berlin, just in time for the Velothon Berlin, where it will be present with coffee and much more all weekend.
Warming up for the city's weekend-long celebration of cycling, Rapha is pleased to announce the Brandburger To(u)r on the evening of Thursday 7th June, hosted together with our good friends from Pasculli. Whether to keep the legs turning over gently before the race, or just enjoy a summer evening's ride in good company, all are welcome.
Please come along and join us anytime from 4pm at the Villa Pasculli for a range presentation and coffee, with the ride itself rolling out at 6.30pm. After the tour, we look forward to rewarding you with drinks and snacks.
Thursday 7th June, from 4pm
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.