We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
We have been fortunate to meet some incredible people on our journey. Locals, shop-owners, constables, hosts, and riders of all sorts as we've made our way across the States. Boulder, CO is known as a mecca for riding, the outdoors and cycling journalism, and happens to be the home of Andy Hampsten. So when we received an entry for a great ride in Boulder, we knew that it should be part of the Continental tour this summer, especially when we were able to entice some amazing guests out to join us for the day.
Doug, the owner of University Bikes, a Boulder institution and Rapha partner shop, opened the doors early so we could meet and prepare for a gentlemanly 78-miles. Along for the ride was most of the crew from VeloNews, Jon Bradley from Outside - who rode the Crazy Bet with us last summer - and Andy Hampsten, wearing his beautiful pink Gavia Jersey and 7-Eleven bibs, of course.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…