[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
We have been fortunate to meet some incredible people on our journey. Locals, shop-owners, constables, hosts, and riders of all sorts as we've made our way across the States. Boulder, CO is known as a mecca for riding, the outdoors and cycling journalism, and happens to be the home of Andy Hampsten. So when we received an entry for a great ride in Boulder, we knew that it should be part of the Continental tour this summer, especially when we were able to entice some amazing guests out to join us for the day.
Doug, the owner of University Bikes, a Boulder institution and Rapha partner shop, opened the doors early so we could meet and prepare for a gentlemanly 78-miles. Along for the ride was most of the crew from VeloNews, Jon Bradley from Outside - who rode the Crazy Bet with us last summer - and Andy Hampsten, wearing his beautiful pink Gavia Jersey and 7-Eleven bibs, of course.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.