We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
We have been fortunate to meet some incredible people on our journey. Locals, shop-owners, constables, hosts, and riders of all sorts as we've made our way across the States. Boulder, CO is known as a mecca for riding, the outdoors and cycling journalism, and happens to be the home of Andy Hampsten. So when we received an entry for a great ride in Boulder, we knew that it should be part of the Continental tour this summer, especially when we were able to entice some amazing guests out to join us for the day.
Doug, the owner of University Bikes, a Boulder institution and Rapha partner shop, opened the doors early so we could meet and prepare for a gentlemanly 78-miles. Along for the ride was most of the crew from VeloNews, Jon Bradley from Outside - who rode the Crazy Bet with us last summer - and Andy Hampsten, wearing his beautiful pink Gavia Jersey and 7-Eleven bibs, of course.
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU