We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tacky finish line gestures from British sprint sensations aside, the most alarming aspect of Le Tour so far has to be the man in black socks getting 10th place in the opening TT in Monaco. He's certainly in the reckoning and today's team TT might even get him the maillot jaune. But why black socks? Here at Rapha the general consensus is that black is for training and white is for racing. It's a controversial subject that won't go away, not until the wintertime anyway.
Talking of black socks, if you would like to read a view from the Tour by our very own Guy Andrews (editor of Rouleur) go here. Mr. Andrews despises black socks, and isn't Mellow Johnny's biggest fan either.
And if you aren't lucky enough to have Eurosport at work you should be able to catch streaming of the Tour here.
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq