We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tacky finish line gestures from British sprint sensations aside, the most alarming aspect of Le Tour so far has to be the man in black socks getting 10th place in the opening TT in Monaco. He's certainly in the reckoning and today's team TT might even get him the maillot jaune. But why black socks? Here at Rapha the general consensus is that black is for training and white is for racing. It's a controversial subject that won't go away, not until the wintertime anyway.
Talking of black socks, if you would like to read a view from the Tour by our very own Guy Andrews (editor of Rouleur) go here. Mr. Andrews despises black socks, and isn't Mellow Johnny's biggest fan either.
And if you aren't lucky enough to have Eurosport at work you should be able to catch streaming of the Tour here.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.