Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Tacky finish line gestures from British sprint sensations aside, the most alarming aspect of Le Tour so far has to be the man in black socks getting 10th place in the opening TT in Monaco. He's certainly in the reckoning and today's team TT might even get him the maillot jaune. But why black socks? Here at Rapha the general consensus is that black is for training and white is for racing. It's a controversial subject that won't go away, not until the wintertime anyway.
Talking of black socks, if you would like to read a view from the Tour by our very own Guy Andrews (editor of Rouleur) go here. Mr. Andrews despises black socks, and isn't Mellow Johnny's biggest fan either.
And if you aren't lucky enough to have Eurosport at work you should be able to catch streaming of the Tour here.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…