Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Tacky finish line gestures from British sprint sensations aside, the most alarming aspect of Le Tour so far has to be the man in black socks getting 10th place in the opening TT in Monaco. He's certainly in the reckoning and today's team TT might even get him the maillot jaune. But why black socks? Here at Rapha the general consensus is that black is for training and white is for racing. It's a controversial subject that won't go away, not until the wintertime anyway.
Talking of black socks, if you would like to read a view from the Tour by our very own Guy Andrews (editor of Rouleur) go here. Mr. Andrews despises black socks, and isn't Mellow Johnny's biggest fan either.
And if you aren't lucky enough to have Eurosport at work you should be able to catch streaming of the Tour here.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX