We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
bikedress now with Rapha
No, Rapha hasn't yet gone mobile and no, this isn't a van with Tardis-like abilities, but rather the bikedress delivery van turned derny deluxe, which will no doubt feature in future rides…..you have been warned!
Hot on the heels of last week's launch in Berlin comes bikedress, now Rapha's second retail partner in Germany.
Originally started five years ago with just five pairs of bib shorts and three jerseys, bikedress is nestled on the edge of the Fränkische Schweiz in Bavaria and as such a perfect location to explore the many hills and valleys that lent the region its original name ( die kleine Schweiz or 'Little Switzerland').
However, it also takes after its bigger sister when it comes to wintery conditions, with current temperatures of minus 10 degrees and over 30cm of fresh snowfall yesterday meaning that cranking up the heating and staying indoors unfortunately is the only option.
This being the case, the planned Rapha ride on the 12th December will be postponed until a later and safer date. More to follow on that in due course.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC