We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
bikedress now with Rapha
No, Rapha hasn't yet gone mobile and no, this isn't a van with Tardis-like abilities, but rather the bikedress delivery van turned derny deluxe, which will no doubt feature in future rides…..you have been warned!
Hot on the heels of last week's launch in Berlin comes bikedress, now Rapha's second retail partner in Germany.
Originally started five years ago with just five pairs of bib shorts and three jerseys, bikedress is nestled on the edge of the Fränkische Schweiz in Bavaria and as such a perfect location to explore the many hills and valleys that lent the region its original name ( die kleine Schweiz or 'Little Switzerland').
However, it also takes after its bigger sister when it comes to wintery conditions, with current temperatures of minus 10 degrees and over 30cm of fresh snowfall yesterday meaning that cranking up the heating and staying indoors unfortunately is the only option.
This being the case, the planned Rapha ride on the 12th December will be postponed until a later and safer date. More to follow on that in due course.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.