Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
bikedress now with Rapha
No, Rapha hasn't yet gone mobile and no, this isn't a van with Tardis-like abilities, but rather the bikedress delivery van turned derny deluxe, which will no doubt feature in future rides…..you have been warned!
Hot on the heels of last week's launch in Berlin comes bikedress, now Rapha's second retail partner in Germany.
Originally started five years ago with just five pairs of bib shorts and three jerseys, bikedress is nestled on the edge of the Fränkische Schweiz in Bavaria and as such a perfect location to explore the many hills and valleys that lent the region its original name ( die kleine Schweiz or 'Little Switzerland').
However, it also takes after its bigger sister when it comes to wintery conditions, with current temperatures of minus 10 degrees and over 30cm of fresh snowfall yesterday meaning that cranking up the heating and staying indoors unfortunately is the only option.
This being the case, the planned Rapha ride on the 12th December will be postponed until a later and safer date. More to follow on that in due course.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb