[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Big in Japan
You can view more pictures here from last weekend's Cycle Mode International show in Tokyo where our man in Japan, Daisuke Yano, put together an excellent exhibit featuring Independent Fabrication bikes, Rouleur goodies and previews of the upcoming Spring/Summer range 2010. Slate Olson was also there (as he reported on Monday) as well as Guy Andrews, Rouleur editor. Guy will be roving around Japan for the next month in search of material for some forthcoming Rouleur articles.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling