We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Big in Japan
You can view more pictures here from last weekend's Cycle Mode International show in Tokyo where our man in Japan, Daisuke Yano, put together an excellent exhibit featuring Independent Fabrication bikes, Rouleur goodies and previews of the upcoming Spring/Summer range 2010. Slate Olson was also there (as he reported on Monday) as well as Guy Andrews, Rouleur editor. Guy will be roving around Japan for the next month in search of material for some forthcoming Rouleur articles.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP