We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Big in Japan
You can view more pictures here from last weekend's Cycle Mode International show in Tokyo where our man in Japan, Daisuke Yano, put together an excellent exhibit featuring Independent Fabrication bikes, Rouleur goodies and previews of the upcoming Spring/Summer range 2010. Slate Olson was also there (as he reported on Monday) as well as Guy Andrews, Rouleur editor. Guy will be roving around Japan for the next month in search of material for some forthcoming Rouleur articles.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG