Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The new issue of Bicycling Magazine showed up the other day. Not only is our pal Ira Ryan's bike on the cover (check out his new website) but the issue is chock full of Rapha as well. The top of the magazine also includes a proclamation that claims the magazine also has a "Custom Bike Buyer's Guide" to which Ira's bike is the feature story.
Move to the center of the magazine you will find the inclusion of our advertisement. The pages chronicle the Rapha ride from Norway (Rapha Rides Norddal) which, coincidentally Ira Ryan was a big part of.The second is a studio style shoot that Bicycling themselves put together.
It is pretty amazing to see the photographic works of Ben Ingham in print. He has been the genius behind the majority of the Rapha printed works since the inception of the brand five years ago. These photos from Norway are no exception. I have been staring at the them for the past few weeks on these here web pages, but seeing them in print is always a bit more satisfying.
In the second photo spread I instantly noticed two t-shirts that being worn by the models. The first was one that Cassette Design produces with the derailleur on the left shoulder and the second is the NYC Velo t-shirt featuring their espresso machine. Love those guys.
I have to ask, what is up with the guy in the Espresso shirt holding the small bike? Maybe he's just holding it until his short friend gets there?
One of the models is wearing the Rapha Trousers while another has on the Bomber Jacket (later in the piece.) Both of these pieces look great alongside the selection of casual wear that is being presented here. It is great to see a publication like Bicycling branch out and try their hand at fashion.
Then as you move seamlessly from one article to the next you will notice our good pal Ira Ryan's (is this guy not everywhere at the moment?) road bike as reviewed by Bill Strickland. To say that the review itself is "glowing" might be a bit of an understatement. The first line of the piece reads "Ira is gone, out riding, which is one of the great things about Ira." And since I have ridden with him for more than a few hundred miles, I concur, it is one of the great things about him. Read this article.
Then check out the Freeman Transport packable track bike on the page afterwards. All kinds of good stuff going on in this issue.
The one thing that I forgot to mention is that the Norddal ad contains a Free Shipping code on the last page. Just a little something to make your holiday shopping a bit sweeter. So, go pick up the new issue of Bicycling…
Follow us on Twitter. Sometime this coming Monday, November 1st we will be tweeting that code along with photos of our new catalog and a sneak peek at something we recently had printed. It is not a catalog, neither is it a book, but it is something pretty special.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb