We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Bespoked Bristol: The UK Continental
Brunel's Old Station, a seemingly perfect venue for the UK's only handbuilt bike show. Now in its second year, the Bristol event is in the heart of a city with both a love of the bicycle and machined artistry (See Isambard Kingdom Brunel, for example). Rapha are proud to be part of this fantastic exhibition and also present a very exciting project for 2012, the UK Continental. The project will feature six of the UK's finest frame builders, each creating something very special.
Four of the bikes are on display at the show for the duration of the weekend. Rapha will be here to talk bikes and the art of road riding, so if you can venture to Bristol, we urge you to pay a visit. More on the show and the UK Continental soon.
• Tom Donhou
• Ricky Feather
• Rourke Cycles
• Robin Mather
• Dave Yates
• Condor Cycles
See a trailer for the forthcoming Continental Australia film, Van Diemen's Land »
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb