Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Bespoked Bristol: The UK Continental
Brunel's Old Station, a seemingly perfect venue for the UK's only handbuilt bike show. Now in its second year, the Bristol event is in the heart of a city with both a love of the bicycle and machined artistry (See Isambard Kingdom Brunel, for example). Rapha are proud to be part of this fantastic exhibition and also present a very exciting project for 2012, the UK Continental. The project will feature six of the UK's finest frame builders, each creating something very special.
Four of the bikes are on display at the show for the duration of the weekend. Rapha will be here to talk bikes and the art of road riding, so if you can venture to Bristol, we urge you to pay a visit. More on the show and the UK Continental soon.
• Tom Donhou
• Ricky Feather
• Rourke Cycles
• Robin Mather
• Dave Yates
• Condor Cycles
See a trailer for the forthcoming Continental Australia film, Van Diemen's Land »
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.