Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Bespoked Bristol: The UK Continental
Brunel's Old Station, a seemingly perfect venue for the UK's only handbuilt bike show. Now in its second year, the Bristol event is in the heart of a city with both a love of the bicycle and machined artistry (See Isambard Kingdom Brunel, for example). Rapha are proud to be part of this fantastic exhibition and also present a very exciting project for 2012, the UK Continental. The project will feature six of the UK's finest frame builders, each creating something very special.
Four of the bikes are on display at the show for the duration of the weekend. Rapha will be here to talk bikes and the art of road riding, so if you can venture to Bristol, we urge you to pay a visit. More on the show and the UK Continental soon.
• Tom Donhou
• Ricky Feather
• Rourke Cycles
• Robin Mather
• Dave Yates
• Condor Cycles
See a trailer for the forthcoming Continental Australia film, Van Diemen's Land »
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS