[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Bespoke: The Handbuilt Bicycle
The most beautiful location for a bicycle is directly under your sit bones. However, starting May 13, the best place to witness some of the more beautiful bicycles will be in New York's Museum of Arts and Design. Twenty-one hand-crafted inspirations from Sacha White (Vanilla Bicycles), Mike Flanigan (A.N.T.), Jeff Jones, Dario Pegoretti, Richard Sachs, and J. Peter Weigle will be on exhibition until mid-August.
Curated by Michael Maharam, BESPOKE: THE HANDBUILT BICYCLE will evolve the discussion of master-builder as artist and the bicycle as art. The sort of art that feels, looks and is absolutely amazing beneath its rider.
May 13 - August 15, 2010
Museum of Arts and Design
2 Columbus Circle
New York City
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…