We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Bespoke: The Handbuilt Bicycle
The most beautiful location for a bicycle is directly under your sit bones. However, starting May 13, the best place to witness some of the more beautiful bicycles will be in New York's Museum of Arts and Design. Twenty-one hand-crafted inspirations from Sacha White (Vanilla Bicycles), Mike Flanigan (A.N.T.), Jeff Jones, Dario Pegoretti, Richard Sachs, and J. Peter Weigle will be on exhibition until mid-August.
Curated by Michael Maharam, BESPOKE: THE HANDBUILT BICYCLE will evolve the discussion of master-builder as artist and the bicycle as art. The sort of art that feels, looks and is absolutely amazing beneath its rider.
May 13 - August 15, 2010
Museum of Arts and Design
2 Columbus Circle
New York City
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU