We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Bespoke: The Handbuilt Bicycle
The most beautiful location for a bicycle is directly under your sit bones. However, starting May 13, the best place to witness some of the more beautiful bicycles will be in New York's Museum of Arts and Design. Twenty-one hand-crafted inspirations from Sacha White (Vanilla Bicycles), Mike Flanigan (A.N.T.), Jeff Jones, Dario Pegoretti, Richard Sachs, and J. Peter Weigle will be on exhibition until mid-August.
Curated by Michael Maharam, BESPOKE: THE HANDBUILT BICYCLE will evolve the discussion of master-builder as artist and the bicycle as art. The sort of art that feels, looks and is absolutely amazing beneath its rider.
May 13 - August 15, 2010
Museum of Arts and Design
2 Columbus Circle
New York City
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB