We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Bespoke: The Handbuilt Bicycle
The most beautiful location for a bicycle is directly under your sit bones. However, starting May 13, the best place to witness some of the more beautiful bicycles will be in New York's Museum of Arts and Design. Twenty-one hand-crafted inspirations from Sacha White (Vanilla Bicycles), Mike Flanigan (A.N.T.), Jeff Jones, Dario Pegoretti, Richard Sachs, and J. Peter Weigle will be on exhibition until mid-August.
Curated by Michael Maharam, BESPOKE: THE HANDBUILT BICYCLE will evolve the discussion of master-builder as artist and the bicycle as art. The sort of art that feels, looks and is absolutely amazing beneath its rider.
May 13 - August 15, 2010
Museum of Arts and Design
2 Columbus Circle
New York City
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.