We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Berliner Fahrrad Schau
This coming weekend sees Rapha in Berlin for the launch of the 2013 Hidden Europe Continental programme. The highlight is the unveiling of the new Continental fleet itself and many of our partner framebuilders and riders will be present throughout the weekend to talk about the bikes, the ideas behind them and much, much more. There will be a competition to win a handbuilt frame, plus we're very proud to have Felix Wolf (from Light-Wolf) building wheels for us on the stand.
Additionally our newly restored and fully-functioning Rapha H-Van will be making its first appearance on European soil and we will also be premiering the director's cut of a film featuring two of the builders, Zullo and Vogel.
So please come along to the Berliner Fahrrad Schau (or Berlin Bike show) as THE venue for all things cycling-related this weekend. Set in a spectacular former freight depot near Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, the show will feature everything from bikes to bags to clothing to mini track racing.
Saturday 9th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
STATION-Berlin, Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin-Kreuzberg
For more information, please see www.berlinerfahrradschau.de
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP