Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Berliner Fahrrad Schau
This coming weekend sees Rapha in Berlin for the launch of the 2013 Hidden Europe Continental programme. The highlight is the unveiling of the new Continental fleet itself and many of our partner framebuilders and riders will be present throughout the weekend to talk about the bikes, the ideas behind them and much, much more. There will be a competition to win a handbuilt frame, plus we're very proud to have Felix Wolf (from Light-Wolf) building wheels for us on the stand.
Additionally our newly restored and fully-functioning Rapha H-Van will be making its first appearance on European soil and we will also be premiering the director's cut of a film featuring two of the builders, Zullo and Vogel.
So please come along to the Berliner Fahrrad Schau (or Berlin Bike show) as THE venue for all things cycling-related this weekend. Set in a spectacular former freight depot near Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, the show will feature everything from bikes to bags to clothing to mini track racing.
Saturday 9th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
STATION-Berlin, Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin-Kreuzberg
For more information, please see www.berlinerfahrradschau.de
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…