Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Berliner Fahrrad Schau
This coming weekend sees Rapha in Berlin for the launch of the 2013 Hidden Europe Continental programme. The highlight is the unveiling of the new Continental fleet itself and many of our partner framebuilders and riders will be present throughout the weekend to talk about the bikes, the ideas behind them and much, much more. There will be a competition to win a handbuilt frame, plus we're very proud to have Felix Wolf (from Light-Wolf) building wheels for us on the stand.
Additionally our newly restored and fully-functioning Rapha H-Van will be making its first appearance on European soil and we will also be premiering the director's cut of a film featuring two of the builders, Zullo and Vogel.
So please come along to the Berliner Fahrrad Schau (or Berlin Bike show) as THE venue for all things cycling-related this weekend. Set in a spectacular former freight depot near Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, the show will feature everything from bikes to bags to clothing to mini track racing.
Saturday 9th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
STATION-Berlin, Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin-Kreuzberg
For more information, please see www.berlinerfahrradschau.de
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG