We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Berliner Fahrrad Schau
This coming weekend sees Rapha in Berlin for the launch of the 2013 Hidden Europe Continental programme. The highlight is the unveiling of the new Continental fleet itself and many of our partner framebuilders and riders will be present throughout the weekend to talk about the bikes, the ideas behind them and much, much more. There will be a competition to win a handbuilt frame, plus we're very proud to have Felix Wolf (from Light-Wolf) building wheels for us on the stand.
Additionally our newly restored and fully-functioning Rapha H-Van will be making its first appearance on European soil and we will also be premiering the director's cut of a film featuring two of the builders, Zullo and Vogel.
So please come along to the Berliner Fahrrad Schau (or Berlin Bike show) as THE venue for all things cycling-related this weekend. Set in a spectacular former freight depot near Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, the show will feature everything from bikes to bags to clothing to mini track racing.
Saturday 9th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10th March 2013 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
STATION-Berlin, Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin-Kreuzberg
For more information, please see www.berlinerfahrradschau.de
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…