We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Beloved 'Every Day'
The Every Day is more than a ‘commuter’ bike. The style and speed with which it transports you puts the Every Day into another category. Conceived by Cycle Works Oregon and built by Chris King, Beloved bicycles are inspired by the French constructeurs from the golden-age of handmade machines. This Portland partnership strives for simplicity and strength to create a lifetime of a bike.
Constructed with a carry-hold, this brazed lug and fillet brazed steel frame and fork is built and offered as a complete bicycle. The tubeset is Columbus SL with Spirit headtube and stays, and True Temper fork blades. Details:
- Rear hub option of Chris King Single Speed or Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal
- Paul cantilever brakes and levers, cranks, and custom-made chainring
- Chris King Headset and front hub
- Nitto ‘Priest’ Bar, aluminum stem and post
- Limited Edition Rapha Speedster San Marco Regal saddle
- Hand-sewn leather grips, carrying handle and toe clip covers by Walnut
- Custom powder coated frame, fork and Honjo fenders by Spectrum
Timing & Process:
The Every Day can be ordered any time with delivery being between eight and ten weeks from time of order.
Go to www.belovedcycles.com to buy your own Rapha Every Day.
Complete bicycle @ $5,595 + shipping (est. $135 US domestic, $250 Canada and TBD global FedEx)