We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: Weather Proof
This season, Rapha’s cold weather protection sees some fine new colourways and exclusive technical fabrics. The details, tailoring and comfort of these products will make you want to ride, whatever the conditions.
With the temperatures already dropping off, leaves falling and the nights drawing in, here at Rapha we’re embracing the autumn in all its rustic glory: You have form carried over from the summer, the racing finishes (unless cyclocross is your thing) and one has the pleasure of riding simply for the sake of riding. Perhaps most tantalising of all, you can also lay your hands on the latest Rapha outerwear.
Here are a handful of clues for this group of close-ups:
• Ride fast and stay dry in this new colour
• A warm winter staple, with a new paintjob
• Classic product, different colourway
• If you train hard in winter, this is essential
• All city riders should have one
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety very soon
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb