We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: Weather Proof
This season, Rapha’s cold weather protection sees some fine new colourways and exclusive technical fabrics. The details, tailoring and comfort of these products will make you want to ride, whatever the conditions.
With the temperatures already dropping off, leaves falling and the nights drawing in, here at Rapha we’re embracing the autumn in all its rustic glory: You have form carried over from the summer, the racing finishes (unless cyclocross is your thing) and one has the pleasure of riding simply for the sake of riding. Perhaps most tantalising of all, you can also lay your hands on the latest Rapha outerwear.
Here are a handful of clues for this group of close-ups:
• Ride fast and stay dry in this new colour
• A warm winter staple, with a new paintjob
• Classic product, different colourway
• If you train hard in winter, this is essential
• All city riders should have one
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety very soon
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.