We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: Weather Proof
This season, Rapha’s cold weather protection sees some fine new colourways and exclusive technical fabrics. The details, tailoring and comfort of these products will make you want to ride, whatever the conditions.
With the temperatures already dropping off, leaves falling and the nights drawing in, here at Rapha we’re embracing the autumn in all its rustic glory: You have form carried over from the summer, the racing finishes (unless cyclocross is your thing) and one has the pleasure of riding simply for the sake of riding. Perhaps most tantalising of all, you can also lay your hands on the latest Rapha outerwear.
Here are a handful of clues for this group of close-ups:
• Ride fast and stay dry in this new colour
• A warm winter staple, with a new paintjob
• Classic product, different colourway
• If you train hard in winter, this is essential
• All city riders should have one
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety very soon
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM