We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: Weather Proof
This season, Rapha’s cold weather protection sees some fine new colourways and exclusive technical fabrics. The details, tailoring and comfort of these products will make you want to ride, whatever the conditions.
With the temperatures already dropping off, leaves falling and the nights drawing in, here at Rapha we’re embracing the autumn in all its rustic glory: You have form carried over from the summer, the racing finishes (unless cyclocross is your thing) and one has the pleasure of riding simply for the sake of riding. Perhaps most tantalising of all, you can also lay your hands on the latest Rapha outerwear.
Here are a handful of clues for this group of close-ups:
• Ride fast and stay dry in this new colour
• A warm winter staple, with a new paintjob
• Classic product, different colourway
• If you train hard in winter, this is essential
• All city riders should have one
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety very soon
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!