We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: the Finest Merino
What can we tell you about merino wool that you don’t already know? Well, apart from the unquestionable truth that this fabric is the natural choice for cyclists in the know, Rapha are soon to introduce even more fine-knit weaponry to their ever-growing arsenal of merino products. Not only are these new and updated offerings tailored from merino, with its breathability, softness, lightness, insulating and quick-drying properties, there are some gorgeous new hues (seen above) and style details to match.
We can’t reveal to you exactly what new goodies are joining the fleet, but here are a few clues, a couple of hors d’oeuvres, to get you salivating for the main event:
• Pairs of woollen beauties every gentleman (and woman) should step into, especially riding in the city.
• A firm favourite with the winter rider, helping them keep their chin up in the colder months, now in sumptuous new colours.
• Any limb not swathed in merino this season is missing out, hence these lightweight warmers.
• You’re wearing merino under where?
• You could wear this luxurious long-sleeve either riding the classics or racing the messengers.
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety on 16th September
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq