We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: the Finest Merino
What can we tell you about merino wool that you don’t already know? Well, apart from the unquestionable truth that this fabric is the natural choice for cyclists in the know, Rapha are soon to introduce even more fine-knit weaponry to their ever-growing arsenal of merino products. Not only are these new and updated offerings tailored from merino, with its breathability, softness, lightness, insulating and quick-drying properties, there are some gorgeous new hues (seen above) and style details to match.
We can’t reveal to you exactly what new goodies are joining the fleet, but here are a few clues, a couple of hors d’oeuvres, to get you salivating for the main event:
• Pairs of woollen beauties every gentleman (and woman) should step into, especially riding in the city.
• A firm favourite with the winter rider, helping them keep their chin up in the colder months, now in sumptuous new colours.
• Any limb not swathed in merino this season is missing out, hence these lightweight warmers.
• You’re wearing merino under where?
• You could wear this luxurious long-sleeve either riding the classics or racing the messengers.
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety on 16th September
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries