Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
AW11 Sneak Peeks: the Finest Merino
What can we tell you about merino wool that you don’t already know? Well, apart from the unquestionable truth that this fabric is the natural choice for cyclists in the know, Rapha are soon to introduce even more fine-knit weaponry to their ever-growing arsenal of merino products. Not only are these new and updated offerings tailored from merino, with its breathability, softness, lightness, insulating and quick-drying properties, there are some gorgeous new hues (seen above) and style details to match.
We can’t reveal to you exactly what new goodies are joining the fleet, but here are a few clues, a couple of hors d’oeuvres, to get you salivating for the main event:
• Pairs of woollen beauties every gentleman (and woman) should step into, especially riding in the city.
• A firm favourite with the winter rider, helping them keep their chin up in the colder months, now in sumptuous new colours.
• Any limb not swathed in merino this season is missing out, hence these lightweight warmers.
• You’re wearing merino under where?
• You could wear this luxurious long-sleeve either riding the classics or racing the messengers.
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety on 16th September
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX