Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: the Finest Merino
What can we tell you about merino wool that you don’t already know? Well, apart from the unquestionable truth that this fabric is the natural choice for cyclists in the know, Rapha are soon to introduce even more fine-knit weaponry to their ever-growing arsenal of merino products. Not only are these new and updated offerings tailored from merino, with its breathability, softness, lightness, insulating and quick-drying properties, there are some gorgeous new hues (seen above) and style details to match.
We can’t reveal to you exactly what new goodies are joining the fleet, but here are a few clues, a couple of hors d’oeuvres, to get you salivating for the main event:
• Pairs of woollen beauties every gentleman (and woman) should step into, especially riding in the city.
• A firm favourite with the winter rider, helping them keep their chin up in the colder months, now in sumptuous new colours.
• Any limb not swathed in merino this season is missing out, hence these lightweight warmers.
• You’re wearing merino under where?
• You could wear this luxurious long-sleeve either riding the classics or racing the messengers.
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety on 16th September
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…