We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
AW11 Sneak Peeks: the Finest Merino
What can we tell you about merino wool that you don’t already know? Well, apart from the unquestionable truth that this fabric is the natural choice for cyclists in the know, Rapha are soon to introduce even more fine-knit weaponry to their ever-growing arsenal of merino products. Not only are these new and updated offerings tailored from merino, with its breathability, softness, lightness, insulating and quick-drying properties, there are some gorgeous new hues (seen above) and style details to match.
We can’t reveal to you exactly what new goodies are joining the fleet, but here are a few clues, a couple of hors d’oeuvres, to get you salivating for the main event:
• Pairs of woollen beauties every gentleman (and woman) should step into, especially riding in the city.
• A firm favourite with the winter rider, helping them keep their chin up in the colder months, now in sumptuous new colours.
• Any limb not swathed in merino this season is missing out, hence these lightweight warmers.
• You’re wearing merino under where?
• You could wear this luxurious long-sleeve either riding the classics or racing the messengers.
Rapha’s AW11 range will be viewable in its entirety on 16th September
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…