We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Autumn Winter 2013 Preview
Ahead of the official Rapha Autumn Winter 2013 range launch in just over a fortnight, we preview what's to come with a glance at some of the new and refreshed products, and the photography that showcases them.
TRAINING & RACING
The shoot for the Autumn Winter 2013 Training and Racing collection saw Ben Ingham and a crew of six riders fly out to northern Norway. Easily the most adverse conditions experienced on a Rapha shoot; gale force winds, sleet, hail, rain, snow and ice gave our riders the best opportunity to fully test each and every product.
Fortunately, the kit being tested include a new comprehensive glove system, revamped Rain Jacket design, new Deep Winter accessories, key new visibility pieces and, of course, plenty of merino-based insulation. Hold tight for the full online showcase of these products coming very soon.
Using only two riders and photographer Jake Stangel, who has been photographing the US Continental for the last few years, the City shoot was taken in both Antwerp in Belgium and Berlin in Germany.
Equally interesting and diverse locations, our riders were free to explore each city’s limits via the forthcoming Rapha City Cycling Guides, a collection of pocket-size books published in conjunction with Thames & Hudson. Other highlights of the new offering will be a Hi-Vis Backpack, Touring Trousers, City Rain Jacket, and a continuation of Rapha's collaboration with Christopher Raeburn.
RIDES & EVENTS
There's lots of riding and racing to look forward to this season including Rapha Super Cross, Gentlemen’s Races and Women's rides. There's also plenty of other events and rides being hosted by our seven Cycle Clubs including the recently opened NYC store and another pop-up space on the island of Mallorca.
Autumn Winter 2013 Showcases in Japan
Rapha Japan are hosting two weekends of AW13 showcases in October in Tokyo and Osaka. These will feature previews of all the new products with the opportunity to try out sizing and ask questions about the designs on display.
Dates: 4 - 6 October
Opening hours: 4th 12:00 - 20:00, 5th 12:00 - 17:00, 6th 12:00 - 17:00
Place : Calm & Punk Gallery (where "Tokyo Cycle Club": was this summer)
Map » Adress: 1-15-15 Nishiazabu, Minato, Tokyo
Dates: 11 – 13 October
Opening hours: 11th 12:00 - 20:00, 12th 12:00 - 17:30, 13th 12:00 - 18:00
Place: Rapha Cycle Club Osaka
Map » Address: 2-6-21 Sonezakishinchi, Kita, Osaka
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…