We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Autumn Winter 2013 Preview
Ahead of the official Rapha Autumn Winter 2013 range launch in just over a fortnight, we preview what's to come with a glance at some of the new and refreshed products, and the photography that showcases them.
TRAINING & RACING
The shoot for the Autumn Winter 2013 Training and Racing collection saw Ben Ingham and a crew of six riders fly out to northern Norway. Easily the most adverse conditions experienced on a Rapha shoot; gale force winds, sleet, hail, rain, snow and ice gave our riders the best opportunity to fully test each and every product.
Fortunately, the kit being tested include a new comprehensive glove system, revamped Rain Jacket design, new Deep Winter accessories, key new visibility pieces and, of course, plenty of merino-based insulation. Hold tight for the full online showcase of these products coming very soon.
Using only two riders and photographer Jake Stangel, who has been photographing the US Continental for the last few years, the City shoot was taken in both Antwerp in Belgium and Berlin in Germany.
Equally interesting and diverse locations, our riders were free to explore each city’s limits via the forthcoming Rapha City Cycling Guides, a collection of pocket-size books published in conjunction with Thames & Hudson. Other highlights of the new offering will be a Hi-Vis Backpack, Touring Trousers, City Rain Jacket, and a continuation of Rapha's collaboration with Christopher Raeburn.
RIDES & EVENTS
There's lots of riding and racing to look forward to this season including Rapha Super Cross, Gentlemen’s Races and Women's rides. There's also plenty of other events and rides being hosted by our seven Cycle Clubs including the recently opened NYC store and another pop-up space on the island of Mallorca.
Autumn Winter 2013 Showcases in Japan
Rapha Japan are hosting two weekends of AW13 showcases in October in Tokyo and Osaka. These will feature previews of all the new products with the opportunity to try out sizing and ask questions about the designs on display.
Dates: 4 - 6 October
Opening hours: 4th 12:00 - 20:00, 5th 12:00 - 17:00, 6th 12:00 - 17:00
Place : Calm & Punk Gallery (where "Tokyo Cycle Club": was this summer)
Map » Adress: 1-15-15 Nishiazabu, Minato, Tokyo
Dates: 11 – 13 October
Opening hours: 11th 12:00 - 20:00, 12th 12:00 - 17:30, 13th 12:00 - 18:00
Place: Rapha Cycle Club Osaka
Map » Address: 2-6-21 Sonezakishinchi, Kita, Osaka
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP