High-visibility cold weather cycling jersey and vest
Based on the short-sleeve jersey rigorously tested by Rapha riders at Paris-Brest-Paris, the long-sleeve version has been created for endurance rides where additional visibility and storage are important but where extra insulation is required. It has three large cargo pockets, as well as a zipped ballast pocket for carrying a complementary hi-vis Brevet Vest and/ or an extra jacket.
The front of the jersey also has a zipped chest pocket for carrying a brevet card. Designed specifically for riding in low light, the jersey has two high-visibility stripes around the chest, one in pink, another in a perforated white Schoeller fabric. Other visibility details include a reflective armband on the left arm and reflective tab on the back of the jersey. The jersey is highly breathable and versatile enough to be used from autumn through to spring.
- Breathable, insulating Sportwool™ fabric
- Three large cargo pockets
- Large zipped ballast pocket
- Hi-vis chestbands and armband
- Water-resistant chest pocket to carry brevet card
- Windproof front
- Offset zip for comfortable layering
- Reflective stripes around middle
- Reflective Rapha logo
- Mesh panels for breathability