We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
ATMO (According To Mike's Opinion)
Unless you have been to the London or New York Cycle Club, you probably would not be aware that we are publishing opinion of the racing and riders each day throughout the Tour de France. James, in the LDN Club warmed up with the Giro and now with Mike Spriggs manning the NYC shop, both Cycle Clubs are in full swing.
It is a bit like what Brendan Quirk does in his honest, insightful and often humorous opinions in the Competitive Cyclist What's New weekly report, except it's just at the Cycle Club and focused only on the TdF.
Stop into either Cycle Club during the Tour to watch the race live and have a little read of the previous day's report while you're there.
(note: this ATMO is not to be confused with Richard Sachs ATMO, but we were inspired)
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG