[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
ATMO (According To Mike's Opinion)
Unless you have been to the London or New York Cycle Club, you probably would not be aware that we are publishing opinion of the racing and riders each day throughout the Tour de France. James, in the LDN Club warmed up with the Giro and now both Cycle Clubs are in full swing.
It is a bit like what Brendan Quirk does in his honest, insightful and often humorous opinions in the Competitive Cyclist What's New weekly report, except it's just at the NYC Cycle Club and focused only on the TdF.
Stop into either Cycle Club during the Tour to watch the race live and have a little read of the previous day's report while you're there.
(note: this ATMO is not to be confused with Richard Sachs ATMO, but we were inspired)
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP