We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
ATMO (According To Mike's Opinion)
Unless you have been to the London or New York Cycle Club, you probably would not be aware that we are publishing opinion of the racing and riders each day throughout the Tour de France. James, in the LDN Club warmed up with the Giro and now both Cycle Clubs are in full swing.
It is a bit like what Brendan Quirk does in his honest, insightful and often humorous opinions in the Competitive Cyclist What's New weekly report, except it's just at the NYC Cycle Club and focused only on the TdF.
Stop into either Cycle Club during the Tour to watch the race live and have a little read of the previous day's report while you're there.
(note: this ATMO is not to be confused with Richard Sachs ATMO, but we were inspired)
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.