Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
ATMO (According To Mike's Opinion)
Unless you have been to the London or New York Cycle Club, you probably would not be aware that we are publishing opinion of the racing and riders each day throughout the Tour de France. James, in the LDN Club warmed up with the Giro and now both Cycle Clubs are in full swing.
It is a bit like what Brendan Quirk does in his honest, insightful and often humorous opinions in the Competitive Cyclist What's New weekly report, except it's just at the NYC Cycle Club and focused only on the TdF.
Stop into either Cycle Club during the Tour to watch the race live and have a little read of the previous day's report while you're there.
(note: this ATMO is not to be confused with Richard Sachs ATMO, but we were inspired)
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.