[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The roads are now heading upwards in the Ardennes and with the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club still in the area following the Amstel Gold, Rapha is staging an additional event, a Rapha Ardennes Week, from 16th-22nd April. Starting with the Flèche-Wallonne sportive and ending with the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Monument, Rapha would like to offer you the chance to experience the Classics like never before.
The programme includes guided rides by local rider Phil 'The Goat' Deeker, accompanied by the Mobile Cycle Club, plus the opportunity to be roadside at both Flèche-Wallonne and La Doyenne. Add to that the chance to ride both the Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportives and this is a week not to be missed. Whether you’d like to come for the entire week, or just stop by for the final weekend, we look forward to seeing you.
Accommodation will be organised at a nearby hotel, La Petite Ourse.
Places are limited to 15 riders, and participation is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rapha Ardennes Week programme:
- Tuesday, 17th April - Flèche-Wallonne sportive
- Wednesday, 18th April - Ride to watch to watch the Flèche-Wallonne pro race.
- Thursday, 19th April - Local ride on quiet and typical parcours
- Friday, 20th April - Ride to include a stop at the world famous La Chouffe brewery.
- Saturday, 21st April - Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportive
- Sunday, 22nd April - Ride to watch the Liège-Bastogne-Liège pro race.
This is a unique opportunity to ride the best roads in the area, in fine company, and to watch the races in the best possible atmosphere.
To confirm your place, please email email@example.com
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.