Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The roads are now heading upwards in the Ardennes and with the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club still in the area following the Amstel Gold, Rapha is staging an additional event, a Rapha Ardennes Week, from 16th-22nd April. Starting with the Flèche-Wallonne sportive and ending with the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Monument, Rapha would like to offer you the chance to experience the Classics like never before.
The programme includes guided rides by local rider Phil 'The Goat' Deeker, accompanied by the Mobile Cycle Club, plus the opportunity to be roadside at both Flèche-Wallonne and La Doyenne. Add to that the chance to ride both the Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportives and this is a week not to be missed. Whether you’d like to come for the entire week, or just stop by for the final weekend, we look forward to seeing you.
Accommodation will be organised at a nearby hotel, La Petite Ourse.
Places are limited to 15 riders, and participation is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rapha Ardennes Week programme:
- Tuesday, 17th April - Flèche-Wallonne sportive
- Wednesday, 18th April - Ride to watch to watch the Flèche-Wallonne pro race.
- Thursday, 19th April - Local ride on quiet and typical parcours
- Friday, 20th April - Ride to include a stop at the world famous La Chouffe brewery.
- Saturday, 21st April - Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportive
- Sunday, 22nd April - Ride to watch the Liège-Bastogne-Liège pro race.
This is a unique opportunity to ride the best roads in the area, in fine company, and to watch the races in the best possible atmosphere.
To confirm your place, please email email@example.com
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb