[ locale string ]
The roads are now heading upwards in the Ardennes and with the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club still in the area following the Amstel Gold, Rapha is staging an additional event, a Rapha Ardennes Week, from 16th-22nd April. Starting with the Flèche-Wallonne sportive and ending with the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Monument, Rapha would like to offer you the chance to experience the Classics like never before.
The programme includes guided rides by local rider Phil 'The Goat' Deeker, accompanied by the Mobile Cycle Club, plus the opportunity to be roadside at both Flèche-Wallonne and La Doyenne. Add to that the chance to ride both the Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportives and this is a week not to be missed. Whether you’d like to come for the entire week, or just stop by for the final weekend, we look forward to seeing you.
Accommodation will be organised at a nearby hotel, La Petite Ourse.
Places are limited to 15 riders, and participation is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rapha Ardennes Week programme:
- Tuesday, 17th April - Flèche-Wallonne sportive
- Wednesday, 18th April - Ride to watch to watch the Flèche-Wallonne pro race.
- Thursday, 19th April - Local ride on quiet and typical parcours
- Friday, 20th April - Ride to include a stop at the world famous La Chouffe brewery.
- Saturday, 21st April - Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportive
- Sunday, 22nd April - Ride to watch the Liège-Bastogne-Liège pro race.
This is a unique opportunity to ride the best roads in the area, in fine company, and to watch the races in the best possible atmosphere.
To confirm your place, please email email@example.com
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq