Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The roads are now heading upwards in the Ardennes and with the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club still in the area following the Amstel Gold, Rapha is staging an additional event, a Rapha Ardennes Week, from 16th-22nd April. Starting with the Flèche-Wallonne sportive and ending with the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Monument, Rapha would like to offer you the chance to experience the Classics like never before.
The programme includes guided rides by local rider Phil 'The Goat' Deeker, accompanied by the Mobile Cycle Club, plus the opportunity to be roadside at both Flèche-Wallonne and La Doyenne. Add to that the chance to ride both the Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportives and this is a week not to be missed. Whether you’d like to come for the entire week, or just stop by for the final weekend, we look forward to seeing you.
Accommodation will be organised at a nearby hotel, La Petite Ourse.
Places are limited to 15 riders, and participation is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rapha Ardennes Week programme:
- Tuesday, 17th April - Flèche-Wallonne sportive
- Wednesday, 18th April - Ride to watch to watch the Flèche-Wallonne pro race.
- Thursday, 19th April - Local ride on quiet and typical parcours
- Friday, 20th April - Ride to include a stop at the world famous La Chouffe brewery.
- Saturday, 21st April - Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportive
- Sunday, 22nd April - Ride to watch the Liège-Bastogne-Liège pro race.
This is a unique opportunity to ride the best roads in the area, in fine company, and to watch the races in the best possible atmosphere.
To confirm your place, please email email@example.com
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.