Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The roads are now heading upwards in the Ardennes and with the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club still in the area following the Amstel Gold, Rapha is staging an additional event, a Rapha Ardennes Week, from 16th-22nd April. Starting with the Flèche-Wallonne sportive and ending with the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Monument, Rapha would like to offer you the chance to experience the Classics like never before.
The programme includes guided rides by local rider Phil 'The Goat' Deeker, accompanied by the Mobile Cycle Club, plus the opportunity to be roadside at both Flèche-Wallonne and La Doyenne. Add to that the chance to ride both the Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportives and this is a week not to be missed. Whether you’d like to come for the entire week, or just stop by for the final weekend, we look forward to seeing you.
Accommodation will be organised at a nearby hotel, La Petite Ourse.
Places are limited to 15 riders, and participation is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rapha Ardennes Week programme:
- Tuesday, 17th April - Flèche-Wallonne sportive
- Wednesday, 18th April - Ride to watch to watch the Flèche-Wallonne pro race.
- Thursday, 19th April - Local ride on quiet and typical parcours
- Friday, 20th April - Ride to include a stop at the world famous La Chouffe brewery.
- Saturday, 21st April - Liège-Bastogne-Liège sportive
- Sunday, 22nd April - Ride to watch the Liège-Bastogne-Liège pro race.
This is a unique opportunity to ride the best roads in the area, in fine company, and to watch the races in the best possible atmosphere.
To confirm your place, please email email@example.com
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN