We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.3
Why am I thinking about the Spring Classics in the middle of August? It may seem a long way off but those wet and windy days out on the cobbles of the Low Countries will require a different approach to sunny summer-time tootles in the hills of Tuscany. This product(s) is a new addition to the Rapha collection, an essential piece of kit that has been long overdue (they took a while to perfect). Put your best feet forward.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.